Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, November 20, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
Damn tiring..
Just finished studying one chapter of Econs and its killin me...
My eyes can barely open.. Lol
Still remember during my form 5 times, I can sms on the bed late at nite and fell asleep holding my handphone typing the SMS halfway..
Woke up and I was like, eh? i slept? lol
Studying is like,really.. really.. tiring huh? Lol...
And damn it, ECONS IS SO FREAKIN HARD!!!!!!! Its all about macroeconomics..
With all the inflations, GDP and watever shit its written there.. OMGG.. Those notes are designed for genius lar i think..T_T.. read once but don't quite get it.. gotta read the second time.. and if don't get it still, read three times and so on.. omggggggggggggggggggggggggggg....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully I can cope with it.. =)

Got addicted to FAcebook's pet society. haha damn nice.. feel like playing The Sims 2 again!
Kelling named her pet called steph.. -.-'' and SHE JUST LOVE TO TORTURE MY CUTE LIL TEDDY BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today she slapped her and pushed her and beat her.........T_________T I HATE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing feels any better than being in your home sweet home. =)
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket