Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, November 07, 2008 // 1 comments (+)
Braces day..T_T

Woke up damn early in the morning. 8 o'clock!!!! And surprisingly my alarm works in waking me up!!! Lol.. Off-ed the alarm, sit on the bed with my eyes closed... looked beside me, saw my sister sleeping comfortably... started getting jeles why their teeth grew so nice.. wtf..

Pity my bro, he has to wake up so damn early to be my driver. hah sorry man..
I dare not eat anything.. Luckily my mom bought me porridge.. else, i'll have to brush allllll over again. and my teeth must be extremely clean, if not the dentist will reject to do braces for me.. gah...

Reached there around 8 o'clock. Appointment is at 9.. lol no i'm not being overly excited bout it.. i just hope that they can somehow do scaling for me before my appointment.. Apparently they don't let.. sigh.. so went upstairs and waited for my turn.. LUCKILY I'M NOT THE OLDEST THANK GOD! lol.. 18 years old only do braces counted as damn late ady rite.. what, i've seen an old lady still wearing braces ya know? then a cute guy came.. i saw he's from chan wa! lol.. but yea.. he looks like 18 too.. heh.. older than me for sure.. ^.^..

So i get to go in earlier than him.. and *hehehehehehe* i kinda heard his name, called calvin! LOL!! I notice those who call Calvin, usually look cute/handsome huh? =P..
I went in there, pray to God that its not THAT painful as last time they extract my tooth.. T_T trust me you wish you can die on the spot than suffering from such agony. k i'm just joking..
this time, around 4-5 nurses served me. one sitting right beside me, one holding a bigass camera like preparing to snap my teeth.. next one sitting in front of the computer, preparing some slides or what i dont know.. other one stands right next to me too, preparing the stuffs for the dentist..
right after i closed my eyes, lie down and relax, the nurses put something in between my teeth.. and i heard her gosssiping non stop with her friends.. omg.. lol.. All I can recall was.. the dentist keeeeeept on pushing the rubber in between my teeth, and altogether there are 8 rubbers.. and the whole process doesn't cause me any pain at all! =D Amen.

Right after i came back from house, i felt extremely hungry. so NOW I CAN EAT AS MUCH AS I WANT.. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.. But once i chew on the food, i felt my teeth were already numb..
and it kinda hurts.. T_T really feel like taking off those rubber and after i finished up my food only i put them back.. lol

During the night, some new number called.. so i thought another guy that got the wrong number again.. (always happen to me -__-'' ).. but no, its lern sing.. and he sounded like those.. ABC you know? lol.. his words all stick together.. =.='' a new trend eh? hahaahaha.. and he confessed to me!!! OMGGGGGGGGG!!!asked me to be his gf!!!!!!!!!! wtf!??!?!!?!! *blush*..
of course i dont believe la, hahahaahah.. cuz if he likes me, i can sense wan.. =P.. but really no ma -_-''
so in the end he said.. he's palying truth or dare... hahaha.. luckily i din believe him.. if i did, omg... paiseh.. haha
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket