Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, November 08, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
Alright before I sleep i feel my hands itchy and i HAVE to type something so here goes :

Yesterday i really thought i cant go out shopping today. actually i really have to go shopping cuz my bag is spoilt.. the beautiful appearance of that bag doesnt contribute to me much..aiks.. my books have been too heavy for it to withstand and thus, i have to buy a new one. T_T my mom said .. you changed 2 bags within a year! yeayea, i know that. first, the bag i bought, LOUSY like hell. it looks quite pretty ( but i dont know why i dont find it pretty anymore now. hah) but .. can you believe it, it cant be washed! if i wash it rite, the metal ring will rust.. and will make your bag looks yellowish.. ewwww.. then the second bag, which is the pink one. i kinda like it.. with my cute lil bunny hanging on it.. but now, the bunny is lost.. and the bag is spoilt.. damnit.. bags don't like me being their owner izit?!?!?!?!!

This morning i woke up around.. 12 o'clock.. then had my brunch, the lo mai gai sucks big time man.. those rice are damn hard.. and very dry.. so i opt for cereals instead.. cereals turned out to be okay.. kinda regret for not taking breads.. T________T
i saw my sister onlining with the lappie in the room, and she said she's getting better compared to yesterday.. so i asked if she can go out shopping with me, and at the same time can change the bus ticket.. and she agreed... ^^ so we went to terminal at first, then take bus to jusco...

Walaooooo the road damn super jam! my dad is cursing, keep on saying stupid la these people.. hahaha..xD!
and his phone's battery is not functioning well, thats why keep on producing those weird and kinda annoying voices.. haha.. when we reached there, we shopped for shoes first.. but sister did not find any nice shoes.. so we went watson and shopped for some stuffs.. OMG I LOVE TO SHOP IN WATSON!! or guardian.. imo, if a girl really wanna look good, it does not only depend on what clothes she's wearin, or what bags she's holdin.. it depends on her face, or her skin, her hair, those specific stuffs.. not overall stuffs.. if you have NO acne on your face at all, as smooth as baby's face,or no scars no blackheads on your face at all, whatever you wear, you will still look good, right? =D

But then if you have lotsa pimples on ur face, and your hair is always a mess, no matter what kinda expensive or high fashion clothes you're wearin, it will still look bad on you.. maybe that's the reason why i love to go watson.. lol .. have lots of stuffs to buy there.. ^^

I bought my bag in MOMOE.. woooo this is a yellow canvas bag, so i guess it can last... and i'm quite satisfied with it too!! then its my sister's turn to shop for her shoes.. cant really get nice pair of shoes nowadays, especially those who reallyyyyy look good and comfortable to wear.. AND AND, can go shopping for HOURS without feeling any pain on the legs! but but.. I LOVE HEELS!!! T.T
since the day i watched jordin sparks's one step at a time, i fall in love with heels. but its damn pain one lor.. fineee..

went back home and mommy made us taiwan sausages! GOSH DAMN DELICIOUS I TELL U! better than you buy in pasar malam cuz its way cheaper than that.. yummy..... ^^
guess that's it, gotta watch american next top model!!! =D

Toodles~
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket