Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, October 02, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
Oh yeahh. After a nice hot bath, sitting down relaxxing chilling out and updating my blog. How nice could that be. Lol..
Been out for the whole day. Didn't really touch the computer whole day. Wanted to play this afternoon but brother was playing.
Managed to wake up in time, cuz today we're going KL. Since my relatives from Alor Setar were comin to visit my aunty who is still lying on the hospital right now. Sigh. Fortunately, she can speak right now! Good news right?! ^.^... Once I heard this news from my brother I feel super duper happy. SHE CAN SPEAK WEI! From her coma-ing, not being able to open her eyes at all, shirts all bloody red, to now she's FINALLY ABLE TO SPEAK!! Thank God man..
Went to visit them in the afternoon, this time eldest brother joined us too. So the car was really packed. heh.. Pity my sister has cannot lay her back on the seat. Sorry. ^^'' And the car was really heavy. @.@ until when it went thru the hump. So loud the noises. Guess my dad's heart is pain. HAHAHAHAA

Slept alllllll along the way. That's what I usually do. With my music ^.^ Cuz my parents don't really love to listen to loud music. So basically their noises are enuf to cover up the music. We all have to bring our own headphones if we wanna hear..
Reached there around 3 pm i guess. Wasnt hungry at all cuz ate breakfast damn late.
Visited my aunty, and and and.............SOBS...
SHE CALLED MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!
My dad asked : eh see who come and visit you??
Aunt replied : ah.... ahying.....
Me reacts :

Really hope she can recover ASAP. My aunty went all the way down from Kedah just to visit her, and because of this hari raya only they get to take a break to visit her. Once my aunty, that is lying on the bed, saw her eldest sister purposely rush down just to visit her, she started crying. Tears pouring non stop from her eyes.. My eldest aunty said :
I don't even dare to get closer to her. scared she'll cry more. she cried 3 times ady you know! She saw me once, then cried again. Then i walked away, she's ok ady. Then saw me again, started crying again!'' LOL.. Oh well, who doesn't cry when someone you love purposely come so far away just to visit you right?

After that we went to McD to have our lunch! Nothing else to eat, cuz its already 3-4 pm. Damn late. And only fast food is working 24 hours right? That lunch was great. But I still prefer other fast food. Lol, like pizza. ^.^
Then we went to Bukit Tinggi's Jusco to have a walk, cuz we have to go back to hospital around 6 o'clock also. Saw alot of cute bags, I nid to buy a new bag cuz my current bag was spoilt. ( I just bought it.. and it spoilt.. cuz cannot withstand the weight of my books.. T.T.. damn sad.......)
But not enough time to really go and shop for a bag. So at last, mommy just bought us pajamas. Hahaha.. Pink again. Wooooooooo! Lol.. Not on purpose, just... pink looks more comfortable to my eyes... =) Sister got a blue color one. HERS VERY CHILDISH!!! WAHAHAAHAHAHHHA!
Okay okay as long as she likes it. Haha..
Went back to the hospital, aunt was awake.. Helped her massage and all, do some simple physioteraphy.. She cried..... We know its not ok and painless to do all these, but if you wanna recover, you have to endure the pain.. Else you wont get better.. My aunt's husband keep on encouraging her to speak louder, and do more simple exercises.. But later on, she'll forget what her husband has told her to do... And her right hand side of the body is still not moving.. Sigh............................ She can already talk, but just.. not moving.. Wondering what's going on actualy....

Around 8 o'clock, we headed to a restaurant nearby and had our dinner with all our relatives.. Around 20 of us altogether. Lol.. And their special restaurant promotion. 1 dish for RM10. We ordered 10 dishes.. really damn full and nice... ESPECIALLY THE TAUFUUUU!!!!!!!
OMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMG!!!

And after our dinner, we headed back home to...


STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket