Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, October 24, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
Holidays just started and I can somehow feel the boredom already. Just few days passed and all I did was, watch movies whole day long? To make me feel not so guilty about it i forced myself to study. Read newspaper and learn up my japanese language. Have to really catch up because it aint easy as what I've expected. T.T.. Sigh.. So fast one week passed. Learnt something during this holidays I guess. Wanna go out shopping but have to learn how to burget my own spendings. Every month must save.. How I hope I have JPA scholarship and pocket money and plus my mom's money, I can at least buy more stuffs and have more savings! ^.^

Not only me okay, my parents are busy watching moonlight resonance too! Haha.I've finished that show few days ago. Luckily I still can download other shows from the internet. If not i'll be damn super bored at home.. 2nd sem gonna start soon. This time I must get more friends out there. Hope it will be better compared to 1st sem. =).. Friends arent easy to make eh? -__-''
To find someone that shares the same topic as you the possibility is almost nil. Never mind,compared to eXP and my brother, I'm counted as the lucky one already..^.^

Few days later its gonna be my dad's birthday. CANT WAIT!!!(cuz got cakey! =3) HAHAHA.. And still gotta buy someone his birthday present! Hmm. I wanna go out shopping. T.T
Wanna buy loads of stuffs! Cure my depression!!!! Ok that is every girl's lame excuses to shop. =P

I'm not really used to the current skin yet. The classic style. Find it kinda troublesome too. And I learned alot about HTML during this holidays! And I cannot upload any pictures as well,cuz I'm using my desktop. All the pics will be in my laptop.



That's all I guess. Oyasuminasai~
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket