Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, October 25, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!

Yeap! Today is officially my dad's birthday. Haha, I put happy birthday dad! as my personal message on 25th of Oct, but actually his birthday falls on the next day which is 26th of Oct!
He's 54 years old!Well, like they say, a year older, a year wiser. ;P

Hrmm.. I really love him,even if he's a very quiet man, I still love him, and I feel that he loves us alot too.

He's knowledgable, cuz yeah he reads alot. He always holds the newspaper, or the bible whenever he has free time. He always asked us to study alot too. He said a man must be rich, but not in terms of money, is in terms of knowledge. It'll still be useless if you own alot of money, but you don't know anything at all. You can lose money anytime, but you own knowledge for the rest of your life.

Besides, he's kinda funny too. His blurness makes me think that .. this daddy is really cute.. Sometimes he'll make you go.. omg should I be laughing or should I be crying? you know, that kinda blur stuffs. I still remember last time, he cooked an egg for himself. I think its the very very first time he's cooking in the kitchen. Cuz mommy forgot to tapao his lunch after school. So he cooked himself an egg, and maggi. He put the wrong soya sauce on his egg. He put the pekat one instead of the correct one. So I'm like.. errrr..?? What is this?! Daddy you put wrong ady la. Hahahahahah.. Then he's like, eh no no.. This is the way we ate the egg during our kampung time. I don't know whether its right or not la. But since he enjoyed it so much, so I'll just let him do whatever he wants. Lol..

And he really loves us. He'll always fetch us to wherever we want. Mostly without asking the reasons. See? He trusted us so well! T.T.. Still remember last time, I was damn obsessed with the Taiwan band Tension, they came all the way to Malaysia, to Seremban! Terminal 1!!!!
So right after the school, i asked my dad to fetch us there. And he did not even ask why.. He just straight away agrees to bring us there.. T.T.. Not only that, we always ask him to fetch us to shopping, or even to KL, when he does not feel safe to let us travel on our own, he'll offer us a ride. DAMN GOOD RIGHT?! So most of the time we will just assure him,and take good care or ourselves, don't wanna trouble him much too..

And my daddy reaaaaaaaaally loves football. LOL. Same like my 2 other brothers. They're really football obsessive fans man.. But that's good also, boys who watch footballs are sexay~ Haha..

Last but not least, I wanna wish my dad, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY! and gets healthier okay! ^.^
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket