Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, September 04, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
Everyday say wanna study wanna study but end up sitting in front of the computer for hoursssss..
Take today as an example, sat in front of the laptop since 8 something i guess, till 12 o'clock. Sis might be using later, i don't know.. Thanks to the messenger plus la, make me kena some virus.. and thanks to caleb and alex for helping me out! ^^ thank you very muchieee~!
FINALLY i can use back my adobe photoshop.. And thanks to one of the clip in youtube too. ITs REALLY REALLY helpful.. ^^

5 weeks later and its going to be my finals.. they said mid term is nothing, most important thing is ur presentation, coursework and finals.. haih... stress comes again...
Video called with my cousin again jz now.. I forgot to disable the sound effect so i sounded like a robot. LOL.. I don't know this at all, i talked just like normal, then my cousin and her babies are laughing like madddd.. XDXD... Gonna go back next week.. Mooncake festival~!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Alex is going to Shanghai 2 more days later.. T.T.. jealous.. i think, wont be able to talk to him for like.. one month gua... no idea.. then after one month when he's back, i'll have my finals..lol..
SO FAST HAVE EXAMS RIGHT?! screw MMU la.. so many exams, but no holidays at all.. haih.. longest is .. 3 weeks? lol

Living my life as usual everyday.. Goes to campus, came back from campus, take a nap during the afternoon, bathed, eat,sometimes study a lil when my sister is using.. haih... BORING!!!!!!! lol
Wanna start catching up some dramas already. ^^

Im feeling damn uneasy cuz there's a CCTV right outside my window. haih.. tomorrow 8 o'clock class again.. hope i can wake up in time.. lol...

Ah well, today is kinda fun and happy.. lol...
someday, i'll find someone that really loves me for who i am...
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket