Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, September 29, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
How come all the girls are so easily impressed by the word romantic?
While the guys arent at all? hmph

I just finished reading a guy's blog, its about how he met his current wife and all. They've been married for 6 years now and still counting. =)
Blessed with a baby girl too. Right after I read his blog I feel like having one family too. LOL kiddingggg.
Girls love romatic stories, romantic movies, everything that has to do with the word ''romantic'' . Maybe is because they know this kinda things wont happen to them that easily, and they find their happiness and satisfy their wishes when they start reading it?
Guys will be like, ok lah. so so lah . normal normal la. While those girls will be like, OMGOMGOMGOMG DAMN ROMANTIC!!!! *wipes a drop of tears from her eyes*..
BIG BIG difference eh? I even feel like giving him comments expressing out my jealousy to him just now. lolwtf..
Oh btw, I cant find someone to share that romantic stories with. Hmmm maybe will share with sapo pan. But now I guess she's sleeping like a dead pig. :( Guess I'll show her tomorrow then.

I LOVE TO READ ROMANTIC AND TOUCHING STORIES!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket