Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, September 19, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
I feel like i'm going to have sorethroat soon. T.T... I don't feel pain but i feel difficulties in talking. Kinda hard to open my mouth and talk.
Yesterday something funny happened. We went to a Malay restaurant and had our dinner. We ordered our food, then enjoyed our meal. Talked lots of stuffs with my sister and Kelling, our sapo housemate. =P.. Talked about Genting la, Theme Parks la, Shopping la, studies la and all that. After half an hour or so, my sister had to go to Emina because her friends are waiting for her, so after finished our meal we just walked back to Ixora. Went to Ucentre to buy bread for tomorrow's breakfast, and when I was about to pay, I saw the 3 bucks inside my purse ( which i assumed i'll spend them during my dinner.) So I was like : eh why this 3 bucks is still in my purse?!??!!? Then only I realized we haven't pay. -_____-'' and NONE of us realized that! hahaaha
We laughed from the mini mart to Ixora. xD FREE FOOD!
I kinda regret for not ordering those expensive expensive ones. haha =P..
Kelling ordered alot, and I didn't. she's so happy about it. T.T lol..
We're going to dress up differently the next time we go there. So that they won't recognise us that fast. haha. Seriously damn shocking and funny la. None of us remember to pay! lol
That's the worst part. wahhahaha

This morning went campus early in the morning. 8 o'clock class. Felt damn sleepy in the class. Plus our lecturer aint teaching us much. First half hour, she taught la, later half hour, she was tallking about the consultations and online evaluations stuffs. -__-'' Then i was like so sleepy there.. lol. Somemore its very cold, kinda comfortable too when i stuff my hands inside my bag, tilt my head down and sleep~~
Went to library this afternoon. I LOVE THE LIBRARY! Especially 3rd floor.Its damn bright and ... damn nice la!!! lol.. I LOVEEEEEEEEEE there. And boost up my mood to do homework. heh.

Saturday - MOVIEE DAY!

Oh shit i forgot to wash clothes. T.T
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket