Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, September 30, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
I wanna earn money. Desperate to earn money right now. Wanna renovate this old old house. Cuz its like SUPER old. Nah not THATTT old until creepy of course. Just, here spoil there spoil. Repair for dunno how many times also still spoil. Some parts of the house is so damn dirty until non of us bother to clean them up anymore. Mom also kinda give up cuz she has been very busy recently. Maybeeee I'll try to clean la. Dunno la.. Don't really wish to touch those dirts.. -_-'' Gahhhhh how I wish suddenly my dad earned alot of money from the shares he bought, or my brother suddenly got promoted and got his salary increased a few k, or my mother errr... Kena 4D or TOTO! *She didn't buy all these. just say for fun. haha* Or or or i go work part time, and earn money to renovate this house. But wth one month 1k,2 months 2k, 3 months 3k, and the whole renovation costs is definitely goin to reach 100k or so right?!
That means I'm gonna work 100 months to renovate this house?! I'm old ady lor that time. T__T

But seriously, I really wanna renovate this house, since moving is already impossible for us. Cuz mom doesn't wanna left this house unoccupied cuz definitely there's no one going to buy this house anymore. Unlessss..... The main road out there is done and traffic is made much much more convenient compared to the older days lah. Then there might be a chance for those people to consider buying houses in this area. ^.^ Hehe..

I wanna buy a sports car for my daddy, buy a new house for my mom,*doesn't have to be big, cuz big house IS scary and empty.* A house that is nicely decorated and warm is more than enuf. ^.^

And yes, these dreams WILL come through.
I can't imagine someone living without having his own dreams or wishes. How is he going to survive without having something to aim or fight for? Its gonna be super dull and meaningless during his entire life. LIVE LIFE TO THE MAXXXXXX!
This post is made to encourage people to work hard and reach their goals till their last breath. :D


XOXO
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket