Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, August 29, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
Finally got back to seremban.. And just realized that my brother reformatted the desktop already. =.=
So basically those files that i've asked him to back up, he didn't.. i guess he didn't gua.. T.T
nooooooooooooooo! my 2k pictures inside!!!! Who is holding my pictures send me thru msn plz. hahaah =P
Econ's and English results are out! And i'm quite satisfied with my results la. =) but realy, hope can do better in my Finals. Saw all my classmates's PM also said : i must work hard for my finals from now onwars..Damn scary right? lol
And our finals is just 1 month later..After that, 3 weeks holidays!
*WHAT?! JUST THREEE WEEEEKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?!?!?!...........................*

Finished my class at 11 o'clock. I forgot to meet EeLeng in front of the library.. Haha damn paiseh..
She lar we can check our results thru MMLS,but she insisted to go ACR to get our results which is damnnnnnnn far lor. So i'm like, eh EeLeng i don't wanna go so far la.. At home just one click then can check ady why walk so far? and that's the benefit of MMLS right? lol she's speechless =P

Still have to settle for my PTPTN stuff.. haih T.T
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket