Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, August 02, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
FINALLY i can update my blog! i don't know what's wrong with my firefox. keeeeeep refreshing.
friendster also like that, bloggy also like that, blogs with loads of pictures also like that. ahhh!

On Friday we're having an exam. Yeah august 1st, we're having econs paper at 8 pm to 915 pm. cool huh having exams at night? lol. I kinda enjoy it also. Cuz we're going to have PLENTY of time to study, IF you woke up early lah. lol. During friday i have only 1 hour of class, which i'm quite proud of, cuz all my other friends are having their afternoon classes. quite potong stim lah. Mine was from 8 to 9 am. and i still remember we watched show until 3+ am that night. lol. so after my class, i came back, off my room's light and continue sleeping on my comfy bed. lol. and my friends wished me on my bday! ^^ i'm so happieeeeee!
and to those who don't, of course i'm not blaming you lah, the only way to know my bday is through friendster. lol for the first time i feel friendster is actually useful. =P

Slept at 10 to 1 something, woke up, had my lunch with my sister at the foodcourt below ixora, and then went back home to study! sister received so many presents from her friends... =( surprisingly, all those who gave her presents are guys! lol. none of the girls will buy present huh.. my classmates also like that, her classmates also like that. but never mind lah. i hope my econs paper is easy and that's gonna be my best present already. lol. and oh, her friend bought her one slice of lemon cheese cake from secret recipe le. jealousnyaaaa! but of course, i get to taste it too. ^^
Then my housemates cooked. Waaaaaaaa when i'm studying they cooking.. T.T.. the smell damn annoying lar.. And so, i joined them cook too. ^^
After that only i start studying.. .-.-'' from 2 to 7 something i guess. last minute study ma. hehhehehehehehehehe..

Walked to exam hall at 715, and read read read for the last time. gossiped also lah. haha.
At 8 sharp, our exam started. do do do until no time to even look at the clock. seriously we need more time! i don't even have the time to check. and yet, at 845, i saw my classmates handing up his paper!!! WTF!!!! O_O'' he doesn't even need to double check before handing up his paper?! O_O''.. then, another passed up her paper. and she's also my classmates! O____O'' am i doing too slow or are they doing too fast?!
So overal, the exam paper is still ok lah. not that hard, i think won't fail for sure. =P
and after the exam, went back to ixora, and go yamcha with housemates. they wanna celebrate our bday with us. they gave us some presents too.. ^^ but i cannot upload those pictures up cuz something happened. T.T
After yamcha we watched show until 4 something. lolz. the night is still young right?! lol.
and my friend nid to wake up at 6. lolzzz basically she just slept for 2 hours? no nid to sleep lah like that.
i left my pink lappie there, and brought my teddy back! ^^ cuz last time ernest scolded me for leaving her there. =(

Saturday:
Woke up at 11 o'clock, and continue sleeping until 1130. Washed my clothes and hang them up before i leave this room for one whole week. Cooked maggi with my sister for our brunch, called vivienne up to eat with us,and she said the maggi and the milo taste great. ^^
packed all our stuffs, and off all the lights and fans etc, and took a bus home.
Reached home at 4 something, and then at night went out for dinner. ^^ as our bday celebration. OF COURSE, must have a cake lah. haha. i asked mom to buy me bags and shoes cuz my bag spoilt, shoes spoilt too. its not too over right to ask for something new..? :P
and and.. i asked for a cake too. lolz.. so mom said never mind, we go to the cake shop near the place we're going to dine later, after 8 o'clock half price. XD..
so i abit bo song lo. but then, if this price decrease, means my present price gonna increase? XDDDDDD! mom really damn zha dou. and we got ourselves black forest again.
i want chocolate indulgence............. :(
Tomorrow we're going for dark knight! cant wait!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket