Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, June 24, 2008 // 1 comments (+)
The word whatever seems to be very very offensive to me.. i don't know why, but whoever say that, its like he's asking the conversation to stop, and saying '' please leave me alone'', at least thats what i've been thinking all these while.. its like you don't care, you don't wanna care, you lazy to care, you don't even bother.. there's no use apologizing as you will be making the same mistake next time, right? saying sorry is being polite to someone, yeah. but do you really mean it is what that matters..

Anyway, today morning went to dentist appointment! and i'm going back malacca very soon.. 3 more hours from now i guess, time to take a bath before i go back there.. :( hectic life starts tomorrow.. sigh.. this weekend, come back or not? s2 is having canteen day and if i go back, i might meet back my ex classmates.. my lovelyyyy classmates.. miss them so much! if my sister and vivienne wanna come back, so we can go and might as well watch a movie in jusco! weeeeee! haha
yesterday i slept alone.. surprisingly i'm not afraid at all, when one is in somewhere they're so familiar with, she won't feel scared no matter how dark or how lonely she is.. =D.. alarm rang at 8 o'clock.. =.='' apparently i set wrong alarm cuz yesterday i was too sleepy and did not look at the alarm when i was setting it.. -.-'' woke up and wanted to fall asleep again, but i was too scared.. cuz of the fact that later on i'm going to extract my teeth out T.T.. i made the worst decision for myself that i was going to pull out 5 teeth max. hahha.. 4 teeth at the back, and one extra teeth in front.. really really damn scared la especially someone told me they're using a big playar and pull it out , with the 3 inch needles poking your gum =.= T.T..... scared until i can't sleep at all...
so i force myself not to think about it,and i fall asleep again.. haha.. woke up when the 2nd alarm rang, and off the alarm and sleep again.. =.=''finally i woke up because my mom gave me morning call and it was 10 o'clock.. lol she's coming back to fetch me there, and just to make sure that i'm awake.. sorry la really toooooo sleepy!
went there, waited for half an hour, saw my ex classmate, primary classmate, we recognised each other but.. he didn't look at me so i wanna give him a smile also cannot.. *shrug*.. then i met jessica! my primary classmate too.. i was wondering how come there's this lady keep on staring and smiling at me.. then only i realized she was jessica.. hahaha.. so damn nice to meet her la..
she's damn friendly, and i like it when she smiles.. her eyes very cute.. XD... she put on her braces ady.. asked her where is she going to study, what course, pain or not when she pull out her teeth and so on.. and then finally its my turn! went inside, Dr Goh analyse my teeth condition, and she said there's 2 options for me, and ask my mom and I to choose which we prefer..
first operation is pull out 3 teeth, second operation is pull out only 1... both the operation gives the same result so for sure we'll go for the 2nd operation.. and yes, the doctor speak sarcastically.. don't quite like her.. damn strict and fierce one lorrrr... haha i feel so relieved when she said i'm going to extract only one tooth ^^... damn happy! they gave me next appointment, which is in november.. X_X wtfff so damn long! next year i'll smile with braces.. T.T... damn ugly... but i just love to laugh la so how ugly also i'll smile as broad as possible hahahaha..
thats all, and i don't know when is my next updates.. most probably next week..
oh shit its raining. T.T.. c ya!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket