Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, June 28, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
Uh so full right now! just had my brunch ^_^
woke up at 12 something this morning and then delay delay delay until 1 o'clock.. XD
great.. later have to go back mmu again.. its quite okay la since it's my 2nd home ady, but still, home sweet home ma.. ^^.. but i'm kinda look forward to those days where me and my sister remain silent in our bedroom and start burying our heads in piles of books.. XD.. and yah i don't wanna wear specs.. vivienne and my sister said i wear specs look like aunty.. wtf.. hahahah
and mmu gave us the right schedule too. right after my birthday they grant us one week holidays!
eventhough the exam falls at night during my birthday, but right after friday i can come back seremban! and go kl shopping with my friends ^^
ok ok plans ALWAYS sound nicer, while it didn't turn out like what we've planned in real life.. sigh..
yesterday we went kl to visit our aunty, she's still lying on the bed.. all of us went and paid her a visit, tell her to stay strong etc.. saw her moving her left arms and legs.. so instantly some questions appear in my mind.. then after i saw her right hands moving as well, only i feel relieved.. but its obvious that her right side of her body is not that active as her left side of her body.. we talked to her alot, we knew she can hear all of us, just that she cant give any responses.. compared to her situation in penang way back then, she's much more better right now.. thank god.. hope she can recover asap.. she's still sleeping when we talked to her..
suddenly she opened her eyes and all of us shocked! we're so happy as this is the first time we saw her open her eyes since the accident! ^^ at that moment i really feel like crying and i don't know why.. feels like miracle happened! then after half an hour or so, we left the place..

Next, we headed off to mid valley to have our dinner.. and its 8 something ady.. hahaha..
walk until halfway then i realized my shoes spoilt! omg not this time! my brother teased me saying '' you gonna walk until you die lor like that.. mv so big.. hahahaha '' wtf =.=''
so we quickly go and grab a cheap shoes and just wear it for the moment..
still. when GIRLS see beautiful things, they'll forget how hungry they are, how in a rush they are, they will still insist to choose the best shoes.. lol.. sister got jealous because i get to buy shoes HAHA! we tried on some shoes and mom beh tahan and say faster lar now 9 o'clock ady lar simply grab one shoes and go lar! she chose some sandals for me.. and that one small size lah.. she still say ok =.='' so i go and choose myself.. and got myself a pair of cute sandals! ^^
got ice cream miniature on it ^_^...and its cheapppppp! then we went food court to have our dinner.. lol my parents just love to go food court cuz there many choices ma.. enjoyed ourselves and then wanted to go shoping wan! but all close shop T_______________________T
it doesnt matter anyway, i'm going there again during my mid term break! ^^
gotta go now! jya neh!

oh ya... see what vivienne did to my teddy and my sister's teddy..... -__-''


Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket