Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, June 02, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
Lol since somebody is dotaing, i shall update my blog!
yesterday skype with ernest and experience.. lol i keep on singing non stop when i was skyping with ernest.. cuz he oso those who love to sing la, and he'll insult my singing wan. hmph
its nice ok don't jealous. wahahahhahh.. besides, i don't simply sing one ar so you must appreciate and stop insulting arrr.. lol.. no la, i sing to those who know me damn well... if you're wondering why i din sing to you, its either you can sing better than me, ( which is impossible. xD), or you are not close to me,(mostly this is the reason), or i'm shy. (yeah this is the reason why i din sing to you know who. lol)
oh shi american next top model! i wanna watch... bah update my blog first. ^^ give my blog first priority muacks muacks ..
yesterday we're like laughing only while i'm skyping with smallkid. then ah, suddenly i heard the stairs.. someone's walking... i heard it.. so before i look above and see whose that, i knew its either going to be my mom or my sister. impossible my sister right, she won't wake up at this time.. she's already a pig sleeping on her bed.. so my mom?! OMGGGGGG 99.99% it is..
and yeah i look up and saw my mom naggging T_T.. and note that it was 3:50 am that time.. i was supposed to sleep!!!! =P
mommy don't like me to sleep late ah.. and she doesn't like me to bath late too.. -.- what's wrong with bathing at 9 o'clock.....
well umm.. maybe delay a bit bit until 10 o'clock.. OK LAAAAAAAA i know i'm too good at delaying.. i can lie on my bed, hugging my bolster tight, kissing and hugging my pink teddy, and playing handphone games and one hour just passed like that.. sometimes think of something....
=P..
today dota game really... wow.. i'm so proud of myself!!! xDXD
its like the first dota game that i can really farm! i'm still a noobienewbie so yeah forgive me la T_T.. so experience was the host, nub host =P.. then viruz di di is playing.. XDXD!!!!!!1
cant believe he's younger than me one month AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH!
i thought he same age as eXP eh =P.. no wonder he call him tai lou.. icic... and we're playing sd mode, i got storm ^^ my first time using thou.. saw my brother used before.. dunno what skills and what item to buy, luckily the faceless void guide me ^_^.. and lol.. i seriously have no idea how i can farm until i get deso. lucky maybe? ^_^ mostly lucky lah, other games, i cant ady.
suddenly thought of yesterday's game. was using krobelus.. i saw my brother play that and its very hard to get last hit.. then i use, wow damn hard lah.. its like swirling before it hits the creeps.. so i just keep on spamming first skill, oso kenot.. the dmg sucks! hmph. okay back to topic. this is the very first time my dmg + 100 ahhhh so happy!!!! LOL! i used to see heroes then go back, this time i see heroes can move forward ^^
okok those who don't know dota maybe don't understand this paragraph.. but nowadays still got people dunno dota wan meh? seriously..
LOL.. today lurking in lowyat, saw this thread.. just 5 bucks can have her body.. WOW..
its really sick la to come across with these kinda articles.. what's wrong with malaysian la nowadays!wtff.. some people even say '' why cant we get such things way back then?! '' wtFFFFFf.. ok i shouldn't take kopitiam's replies seriously, those are full of craps.. even most of the people there abused serious tag.. wtf...the worst decision is asking advises in cupids corner...
its really wrong la.. i came across with some topics, and most of the replies i got, are negative replies.. what just break up with her la, she doesnt like you anymore la, she was just using you la, face problem la etc.. wtf bastards..only peinsama's replies are good. not to say others not good, i didn't really see others helping each other out that enthusiastically that he would typed out hell lot of words.. and his replies are indeed inspirational!
ok, got to go. tomorrow's waking up early to go jog with ah pan and my sister and alex wong. ^^
then go shopping!!!!! buy buffy's present.. must must must.. =.=''

i'm always that excited if there're plans comin' ;P

this made me ugly for some days..


Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket