Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, June 10, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
Long time din update blog ady leh me? hahahaha cuz i cant online in mmu that's why..
i'll update about those days i'm there later.. now do tag first =P

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
28!!!! IF there's a suitable guy la haha

2. Where will you go if someone sponsor you a tour ticket?
taiwan.. i wanna eat xiao lung bao

3. If you could have one word that’ll describe your mood right now, what would it be?
hrmm glad that i'm home? lol no more homesick! and i MISSSSSS my mom's food!!!

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
lol for me, yeah can. shopping ma.. i mean.. when i'm very sad or moody, if i got money i'll go shopping, but stuffs that i find cute or nice or cool.. it can really cheer me up! but in buying your loved ones, then cannot lo....but i'd probably sacrificed my health until the day i'm super rich hor.. T.T... its like, EITHER health, or money.. you cant always have both.. sigh


5. if you could have one dream to come true, what would it be?
me become super leng lui ^^ LOL

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
hrmm.. i don't believe. XD.. nowadays no money no talk ady lah...

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
MMU ID, house key, handphone, IC, P license, Money, Stephest, parents, Friends,and those who are always with me.... T_T

8. if you win one million wat would u do?
i'll use the one million to buy toto or 4D.. I'll buy house for my parents.. ^^ and will ask my dad what's his dream car, and buy for him..=P.. and ask give my parents moneyyy and get my bro out of matrics.. lol.. and might as well go taylors and study and go overseas! treat all my friends starbucks, give money to my cousins..change my phone into postpaid line ^^, buy lappie!!!! get myself a thicker mattress in my melacca room, and

last but not least, SHOPPINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^.^

9. how would you describe the person u like at the moment?
hmm hmm hmm?????????????? =P

10. list out 3 good points of the person who tagged you
erm.. caring lor =P.. fun to be with,

11. what are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
understand me well.. cuz i'll be damn talkative lor if he like that oso cannot understand me then duwan.. XD.. and loyal.. a must lah.. he can flirt la, socialize abit but he must know who he really love.. ^_^ LOL.. and cannot make me jealous.. gamer.. cuz i think non gamers not cool -.- wtf..

caring.. have their very own dreams and passions,serious guys with their dreams and passions are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo attractive.. matured.. sometimes childish oso quite cute.. tolerate.. understanding,best to be funny... i think... that's all lol..

12. if you could rewind the time, would you?
hmm... i think i still will.. XD.. if can, i'd like to stay in smk s2 until i graduate lo.. hehehehe

13. what’s ur ambition?
successful accountant :D, successful daughter,wife and mother LOL

14. if you can teleport once, where will you go?
Screw you if I can only teleport once. If I teleport there ady how am I gonna come back? Genius. = =<---- haha yeah

if i can teleport back and forth i'll go taiwan LOL..

15. what will you do to your crush?(personal question)
listening to our love song and sleep on his chest.. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~ LOL

16. if you could undo one mistake from the past, wat would it be?
if there's no mistakes made, i wont learn my lesson oso right

17. if you have a chance, which part of your character would u like to change?
be a lil bit more hardworking lo..

18. what music have u been listening to recently?
hmm..when you look me in the eyes, norah jones version.. nice!

19. wat is the one thing u cannot do but u wish u could?
i wish i could take graphics design course at the same time..lolol

20. wat do you want to say to everyone right now?
must be happy everyday no matter what happened.. try to think on the good sides instead of the bad, live ur life to the max cuz you only have one life, do more, talk less. lol.. if you feel like doing it then just go ahead, don't leave your diary blank. =).. the more you think, the lesser chance you'll do it.. lol trust me =P

i tag.........
ALL OF YOU who are in my F&F list ^^
must do okay cuz i'll check your blog once in awhile =P
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket