Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, June 11, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
Feel like updating my blog suddenly.. i'm super sleepy but still i'll use up my last energy to finish up this post... lol =.='
i forgot to bring my blanky back... not forgot, is mom said no nid, house got wor..
so we say ok lah no nid to bring so many things back and then come back with so many things again, han fan. but then once we got home right, those blanky.... superrrrrrrr thin...
i mis my hello kitty thick blanky which makes me feel safe everynight and i'll put it on me whenever its hot or not wan le.... T_T... *sniff sniff the new blanky* no smell wan..
i feel like i'm waking up earlier and earlier.. cuz its like i'm fixed with the sleeping time ady.. woke up at 11 something today, and YES its still early to me =P, so i go toilet and continue sleeping ^^
sleep and wake up sleep and wake up.. until 1 something, trying my best to get of my comfy bed but failed miserably cuz really too tired ady.. then i think i saw viruz's msg.. hmm and oi wat piggg!! LOL! got to admit that lah =.='' the bed too nice ady cannot blame me =P
so wake up, and saw TUNAAAAAAAAAA on the table... ^^.. then search for bread lor.. but eh? no bread?!?!?!!? then how i eat the tuna??!?!?!? eh?!?!?! whats this brown color bread lookalike thing... its my mom's home made bread.. and hangus ady wan.......... T_T... i take one small piece up and put on some tuna, and bite.. then wtf wtf face instantly change XDXD!
I WANT GARDENIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luckily mom came back with some food.. my lunch!!! shared with my sister.. sorry if i took alot.. LOL i was seriously hungry.. then saw sister dotaing with coldflame and ok.. muahahaah
my sister used sniper and ppl scold her wa.. normal la.. i've been thru all these.. and YALOR
dota make me sad all the time wtf.. but it does bring me good memories too ^^
depends la, i'll only play with my friends... =D.. no more 1 on 1 plzzz.. i'll get pissed off very fast..
wanted to dota cuz it was tooooooooooooooooooo boring.. when i cant online, i start to think.. hmm i must customize my desktop nicely.. change a completely new theme or visual style! get another girlish wallpaper!!! wah got so many plans in mind lor.. but when i can online, i dunno why suddenly no mood ady =.=''''

so decided to play dota!! to kill my time.. but then eXP cannot dunno go where ady... so i just watch his replay lo... watch watch watch.. yalor apek is the best, second is him ady.. but then the host killed 60 creeps ONLY for the whole game, and killed 20 + ppl WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
O_O........
so yeah his replay lahhhhhhhhhh make me din exercise today. hahahaha.. watch then i suddenly feel its time for my 6 o'clock ntv7 show.. so i pause the replay, and look at the clock.. WTFFFFFF 6:05 I MISSED 5 MINUTES!!! *quit the replay and scold eXP XD and rush in front of the tv and watch*

so since i'm late for 5 minutes to do exercise, then.. no nid to do lah... haha
discuss the show with eXP LOLOLOL!!! that guy can online anywhere one worr.. damn jealouss..
then mother asked my sister and i to cook some egg.. yay can cook ^^ i seriously feel happy that time LOL dunno why.......its my turn to cook lor.. and i say, ok this time no more hangus egg.. i set the fire low, and then wait for the kuali to go hotter before i can pour the egg in rite?
ok lor hot ady.. then i straight away pour the egg in.. i feel something's missing. cuz it does not look the same like what i normally did!! then i go check on the fire.. obviously i'm very particular bout the fire =.='' then ok ah nice nice.. then i ask myself not to think so much lor and straight away after finish cooking it i take it out.. then when i was about to wash that kuali, i saw the bottle of oil... then.... i asked myself did i put that in just now? no i didn't.... NO WONDER ITS NOT OILY AT ALL LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
still, i can cook wor the egg =.='' sister ate it and say ''yer hangus wan''
LOL sorry.. forgot to add oil.. can diet ma ^^


after that i wanna dotaaaa before i go bathing.. but eXP cannot, something's wrong with his ggc and he's quite dulan ady.. so don't dare to kacau him much =.='' scared the ''history '' happened again.. =.=''
and then chat chat chat until 920 only i go bath.. then bath oso took up a long long time cuz i keep on lying on the bed duwan get up laaa!! wanna spend some time with my baby ^^
then came down at 11 =.= yalor i bath until that late.. called up my lovely lao gong~!~!~!~!~!
i miss her damn alot lorrrr.. miss her cute voice.. bluek.. XD miss her cute face.. bluekkkkk XD
miss her everything ^^.. and surprised to know that joyce missed me that much until she nearly cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T___________________T.. don't cry for me, i don't worth ur tears.. LOL wtfff..
thanks my lovely ah lui.. mami miss u too ^^... and i guess this week i cant meet up with my laogong one laaa she such a busy woman.. stupid taylors tore us apart.. T.T...
and OMG got a leng zai in her class! jealous liao....and then viruz called.. lol sorry ar waste ur credit -.-'' and we talk english + mandarine XD.. still, speak mandarine more comfortable lo.. and HOW COME HE SOUND LIKE ERNEST?!?!? and that guy 185 la walao! i 155 stand beside him like a giant and dwarf =.='''... and come viruz lets diet together ^^... lol
and today i came acros with this video again.. and its the second time i watch it..
still, its really funny LOLOLOLOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUST CHECK THIS OUTTTTTTTT AND GUARANTEE YOU'LL LAUGHHHH!!



sent this to eXP and jul.. haha glad that they like it lah... ^^
then just now dota........... and as usual lah.... moody ending....got scolded as noob host.. then someone left the game without telling... haihhhhh
k now time to sleep. goodnight everyone. wish you guys have the sweetest dreams ever in your life. =)
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket