Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, June 27, 2008 // 1 comments (+)
I'm here thinking whether i want to change the picture or not. those picture that you see top right of my blog there? hmm.. better don't change, lazy..
XD.. thought of changing my blog skin cuz i was quite bored of it, and want a cooler layout this time :hehe:.. but again, lazy... when i was bathing i promised myself to find notes for my assignment and print out all the tutorial questions.. but then again, lazy....
ended up dotaing waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! =.=''
now 2:58 Am, i should get some sleep now.. shit my charger was left in ixora.. luckily my brother's fon same as mine so i can curi use his charger while he's not around ^^.. everything has its solution, see? XD..
This morning's class damn damn damn sien lor wei.. i almost sleep ( as usual).. and it was freaking colddddd... how i wish some leng zai take off his jacket and put it on me.. ahhh... but still, got to stay focus! today teacher finished chapter 1 econs.. econ quite easy I THINK.. =P..
then after the class end, went to the library and used the computer.. and i curi access exp's bloggy muahahahahahah.. cuz too sien ady ma kenot friendster, lowyat have to log in log out, my etc.. and while i was giving him a comment, my friend suddenly beat my hands and say wtf u type so fast for wat? i O_O and say you will get used to it when you play like.. around 2 weeks?
then off we go to the english class..
today english class damn funny la.. since it was only a one hour class, so teacher gave up on teaching.. instead, she gave all of us a short game.. where everybody wil have a small card board with those disney cartoons or celebraties name on it, and you are required to find your another pair.. for example, if you got brad pitt, then your partner must be holding angelina jolie's name tag.. and teacher asked us NOT to tell out our own names, we must act it out to give clues to others! wat the hell.. once i flipped my name tag i saw tarzan..so the first thing that went thru my mind was... must i really hit my chest and shout like tarzan? o.O.... so yeah basically NOBODY obey teacher's rules.. everyone of us cramp together and look at each other's name tag..
and hahahahha.. i purposely go and talk to a cute guy in my class.. he's not really cute, there's someone cuter than him but who cares........ =P.. talked to him and he showed his name tag to mine.. lilo wa... =.=''.. so finally i found my partner! his name is check.. dunno check or cheque lah.. weird name.. lol.. after all of us found our own partner, we sat together in a pair and teacher started contributing some paper sheet.. wats on it was, simple plan's perfect lyrics!
at first i read it, and thought is this some kinda english exercises? but hey whats with the '' hey dad look at me...... bla bla '' which sounds extremely familiar? XDXD instantly my mood goes OMG I KNOW HOW TO SING! LOL..and she blanked some words for us to fill them in.. hahahah
i know those lyrics ady la XDXD... my partner did not talk much.. =( guess he was shy, or like what exp said, not interested to talk at all.. watever.... lol... so we filled all of them in, and she started asking for answers and which category they are.. then she played the song out! ^^

after all these, time for us to go back seremban! =D.. that nub julian still sleeping cuz he slept at 6 wtf wtf... took the bus back together.. and crapped alot inside the bus.. hahahahaha..
then reached t1, went shopping! ^_^.. bought something, and when i wanna buy that shirt my dad arrives T.T..... potong stim... so we just go back home lo.. tomorrow will be meeting my lao gong~ wahahahahahahaha.. forgot to give present to her tim =.=''

today whole day ernest didn't msg me, so supposingly his credit expired lah.. then skype him oso duwan to reply.. he was waiting for me to call him waaaa.. =.='' spoilt ernest.. hahahaha
i guess thats all.. time to sleeep!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket