Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, May 06, 2008 // 3 comments (+)
Time to update my blog!

Wanted to dota with Moh after i had my yummylicious lunch breakfast.. but then suddenly my cousin gave me a call saying that she's sending her laptop to my house and ask me to install msn for her.. that's really troublesome to download the latest version!

And hey... now only i realize... that... i don't haf to pull the streamyx line from my computer to her computer.. cuz all i need is just to install the windows live right? so what for i need to online?!
OMG now only i suddenly realised... wtf la -.-'''''

Then she asked me to sign in and see whether her webcam functioning well or not.. so i just sign in mine, and randomly choose someone to test the webcam see whether they can view me or not..
i chose lern sing.. but he busy there.. -.-'' then later on ah pan online and i ask her to see each other's webcam..
woah my cousin's laptop's webcam is way better than hers! hers is dell i think.. if i'm not mistaken.. my cousin's acer.. and we're like keep on laughing when we saw each other on msn..
cuz her webcam have alot of stupid effects lah.. then i took my handphone up and she started posing on msn.. LOL damn funny..


see what she posed...the sunflower pose! LOL!


i was playing with the laptop here, and my brother was playing dota with AI over there.. syok sendiri.. lol.. and my sister was watching tv...

after i'm done with what i suppose to do, i return the laptop to her.. my aunt come and collect it.. but i forgot to give her back her bag.. -.-''''

ernest lost his wallet.. aihhhh y u so careless wan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go and find it out le... find those possible places.... ok??!???!?!

and today we're just too bored at home.. so we go online and check our form 6 status.. XD
all kena! LOL... very lame la 3 of us.....zzzzzz.. and the piano tuned ady.. so i can play piano back!
lol today played croation rhapsody then duwan play ady.. lol =P
i really wish i have a brand new piano... should be feeling good when i'm running my fingers on it.. ^^..

my fringe is kinda long ady... cut or stay?



and someone doesnt noe what is a cupboard. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket