Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, May 16, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
Yesterday i slept at 4 something, i think near 5 =.='' late huh.. =.=''
ernest asked me to call him, so i call la.. i don't really like callin cuz the fon is not wireless and i have to go beside my piano to make the call.. not really far but its a lil bit inconvenient..
then while talking talking i heard someone coughing. not those stuff lahhh.. my mom la! then i heard walking sound. and OMG my mom is awake?! cant let her catch me staying up this late!
or not i'll die man T_T.. so i quickly go and off every lights.. lol.. not really scared of staying late at night cuz i'm chrisitian ma.. but then yesterday really a lil bit scary.. firstly, i went lowyat and saw a topic about '' did you notice something eerie in a picture in the star paper today?''
and my imagination gone wild.. somemore the threadstarter described something like there's a small lil girl inside the picture staring at the camera.. OMGGGGGGGG i duwanna continue reading the whole topic, dont wanna scroll down but i couldn't resist it! ah hah.. i saw someone posted that picture out with their handphone, and chey... its nothing one lar.. its not really staring at the camera,its not really as scary as what they've described..
ok secondly, i called ernest right, he said : eh guess what happened in my house today?
my imagination gone wild again. -.-'' i thought he met something or something spooky or something mystery happened.. but luckily its just some stuff lah.. hahaha *heaves a sigh of relieve*
thirdly, i told caleb i feel a lil bit scared cuz its late at night, can say dawn already, and he said LOOK! SOMETHING WHITE BEHIND U! i went wtffffffffffffff dont scared me la weiiiiiiiii T_T
i din look back at all, although i know there will be nothing at all but i just don't dare. blahhhh..

then this morning, i really cant wake up,.. was tooooo tired and its really too hot for me to sleep.. argh.. i slept until 2 o'clock, since mommy isnt gonna buy me anymore lunch so i just enjoy my brunch la.. but then today is teacher's day! LOL.. totally forgot about it! for sure mommy will bring back lots of food la.. but best part is their jelly and cakey! lol i don't quite like those noodles and curry... after i ate till sooooo full, only mom brought back those food. wat lah.. aiyoh how can i forget today is teacher's day?!?!?!?! i just ate some jelly and some cakey.. hmm ok lah.. haha..
my cousin can make better jelly than them. =P
then brother was playing dota there, obviously he cant just leave the game cuz he's playing in BS.. and my mom was pissed.. she said, eh you all always play play play no nid to eat ady la?!
and suddenly shoot me with this question : ying, wat time you sleep yesterday? 4 o'clock isit?
my eyes go O_O''''' and say nothing.. i feel bad if i deny, cuz its true that i really stayed up that late! sei lor.. she really woke up yesterday and know i still not yet sleep! -.-'' then mom was like omg.. why you become like this liao wan... haih...... so from today onwards,i'll try to sleep before 4 o'clock.. =(.....

This morning ernest keep on asking me whether i received his parcel or not.. so i rushed down and saw there's a parcel lying on my table.. i cant wait to open it and once i saw his handwritting, i laughed again.. aww this silly ernest.. his handwritting is sooooo ugly! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! but anyway, really thanks for the headphone and your letter and the lovely key chain.. the only thing i hate about the keychain is that why the emoticon on the keychain is =( instead of =)?! hmph...........yeah that letter is really touching...
my sister said : ooo there's a letter in it!
me : *widen my eyes trying to scare her off* thinking inside my heart : '' do you wanna read the letter with me?!?!?!?!''
my sister got the message from my expression and quickly go away ady.. XDXD....

oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY joyce! u're popular ady after today. =P if you know what i mean.. *wink* OMG i'm so perasannnnn lol




Cant wait to try on the new headphone!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket