Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, May 19, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
The rules are :
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

1)What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?
what kinda question is this?! ok anyway, that time i guess i was 8, studying.. standard 2 right? lol.. hmm i'm a monitor is it? i dont quite remember. and i still remember they're like playing those love games la, they pull me to a guy and then both of us shy shy. lol.. but we dont love each other one ah.... xD

2)5 things on my to-do list today.
- play dota
-read newspaper
-watch house!
-eat?
-sleep? XD

3)5 snacks i enjoy
-mr potato
-mars
-snickers
-m&m
-chocolates!

4)
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
-give some to my cousin that needs money. (seriously)
-save some money in bank
-SHOPPINK OF COURSE!
-donate of course!
-give them to my mom and let them spend on their own ^^ go honeymoon or buy sports car or watever....

5)
5 of my bad habits
i really dont have much bad habits eh!
habits = something u do one rite?

6)
5 places I have lived
-my aunt's room. ( when i'm small, and i love to stay there! i used to describe there as a paradize, no books, no scoldings, fun, shopping, gathering.. fuyoh!)
-my house?
-my friend's house?
-my bf's house?
-my hubby's house?

ahem....

7)
5 people I tag :
Alex cheng... :D:D:D cannot escape wan..
ADRIAN THE HAMSAPZAI! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH
AH PAN!!! the ultimate sapo ^^
hmm... ANNA! the banana!!!!
hmmmm...JL? =P

Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket