Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, May 19, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
I never thought that i can sleep that late! and its getting later and later day by day. haih..
go mmu must sleep early ady. hope i can lah... but i think can gua, no internet i can sleep early wan.. lol
when i on my phone and continue sleeping, i heard my phone beep. i saw its a message from syafika.. she said : ying.. i miss you soooooooo much!
she's a girl yeah but i still feel happy la of course. hahaha.. cuz this is like the first time she say she miss me? =P she went for matrics ady, so i ask about her how is she doing there, she said its ok lar.. not as fun as acs..
so why now everyone also said they miss back the older dayS? lol
they cannot adapt the new environment with new bunch of friends or what?
hopefully when i go mmu i get many friends la, i don't want those bitches or what.. and hopefully non of my roommate behaves like that... i guess they will get used to their new environment very fast one la.. =)
to me i think i'm quite lucky cuz my sister is going there also, and my senior julian is there, and my friend vivienne also there! hope i can always hang out with them and get to know more friends.. ^^
i keep on imagining how will it be if i stay there, how will i decorate my room etc.. ahhhh really cant wait lolz
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket