Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, May 19, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
FINALLYYYYYYYYYYY its my turn to use computer. after so long, its like i've never touched computer today. and its just 12:01 am. so i think, can say i did not use computer for one day lar. broke my own record xD.. wait until my neck also long liao.
THIS IS WHY I HATE HATE HATE SHARING!
mommy daddy how good if you're reading this. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
beh tahan

Today morning raining lah.. don't wanna get up.. T_T... yesterday lor slept at 5 something i guess..
sigh another late night chat.. -.-'' tiring enough.. somemore my mommy is not being caring enough by switching on the radio so damn loud to get all of us up.. sigh.......

this morning we went melacca... to check out the place that we're going to stay.. and its quite nice.. =) very new, very spacious, windy... feng shui good gua.. hahahaha..
oh we're staying at the 16th floor.. SO DAMN HIGH RIGHT?!my eldest brother said someone accidentally fall down from the highest floor before.not on purpose, he was locked inside the room, and wanna get out. unfortunately nobody hears him. so he pandai pandai la.. go climb to the next room lah.. then while he's climbing, he tripped or what i not sure about that, and he fall down to the ground.. omg... sigh......
but i wont be stupid enough to do that la.. there's something called handphone right?
hmm.. back to topic.. we arrived at IXORA apartment and once i woke up from my sleep, i saw this beautiful building.. its much more beautiful that what i've expected... ^_^.. got swimming pool, julian vandalizes it.. xD.. got gym la bla bla bla... ah cant wait to go in there!
went to the office, and saw a fair and tall lady answering my mom's questions. my mom talked to her in mandarine, cuz she look exactly like a chinese lor.. but then she said : ah.. sorry ah saya ni malay...all of us O_O.. my friend told me she's nyonya.. she's a chinese, but don't know how to speak mandarine at all.. she took us up to the showroom, and we paid a visit inside..
once we open the door, we saw a very clean living room in front of us, a few sofa lying on the shiny floor.. a small place for us to boil water and even can cook something.. and inside there are 4 rooms.. 2 people in 1 room, and we wanted the room that's facing the sun! but those already booked.. see lar ma you so late come all finish booking ady... yeah...... me and my sister have to share one room again........ T_T how unpleasant is that...sharing stuffs again, the time i close my eyes, i can see her, the time i open my eyes, still her. aih.... how i wish she can transform into a lengzai.. then i'll stay inside my room 24/7 ^^
when we was about to leave, suddenly i saw someone DAMN FAMILIAR! then i whispering to my sister and say eh who is this how come so familiar wan?! then don't know who said its lim you kang, my primary school classmate... oh my.... he just added me in skype! lol... so surprised to see him there.. he's taking IT.. and i think he's happy cuz my brother can accompany him ady...
yer i wanna stay with vivienne lehhhhhh.. nvm laaaa.. T_T....
after all the booking we left the place and went for our lunch!
we went for KFC! soooooooooooooooo damn long lar the queue..
we ordered our food and enjoyed them ^^.. then we come back home, and went shopping muahahahaahahahahaha.. went to shop for clothes, and all of us are satisfied. i drove there again..and i just hate to cut the line lorrr cuz always my mom will be screaming and those cars will be honning T_T... i'm still very very very noob lar.. and yet, ah sum can drive to KL all alone wtffffffffff.... damn jealous....i got to practice more!

hmmm i'm down for no reason again......
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket