Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, April 02, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
Now is 10:49 am.. the usual me will normally wake up at 12 or after 12.. today super early! know why? cuz i went for my driving test today..damn early man.. yesterday i chat with someone until umm 2 almost 3 o'clock.. i duwanna online at first one! * cuz i know once we chat we will chat till very very long* but i still online in the end.. :P
IRRESISTABLE! lolol and yeah the ''lovely'' song woke me up :P that's my latest alarm ringtone..
how lovely to hear that.. i didn't even have any temper when that song was played ~.~
i woke up at 6 something. can you imagine how tired i am?! just 3 hours sleep. OMG..!!!!
regret for onlining yesterday. SIGH! morning i was so nervous... i look at the breakfast and i don't have any appetite at all.. i almost wanna say : '' i will eat this when i come back'' but that is like 3-4 hours later.. so i just simply stuff the food inside.. lol..
and AGAIN, i was searching for my IC from my messy table.. yeah i don't like to clean up and i ilke messy tables so what :P.. i keep searching and searching.. and thought ''oh no not again..'' so i asked my sister whether she saw my IC or not.. then she say ''eh yesterday u din bring out meh?'' i was like OH YA HOR!!! i checked my pocket, and thank god its there -__-''
we moved at 730.. and went to SMK bukit mewah.. just the opposite.. to wait for MR.Kwan..
and i saw alot of students still running here and there, alot of boys wearing jersey maybe going to practice basketball.. suddenly i realise that i really really missed my school life man..
and then Mr Kwan arrived, we got up to his car.. and he said he is going to fetch 5 people..
OMG 5 people not enough to squeeze in 1 kancil la.. but at last we managed to squeeze in ^^
in the car i almost fall asleep.. lol and somemore i wanna go peeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
tahan for so long already then finally reached INMAJU.. i ran to the toilet while my sister was filling in the form.. xD
We lined up, met Alex..Alex cheng.. LOL.. not eXP lar.. someone from stpaul.. i still remember last time we same tuition.. talk crap alot.. aih damn miss that time.. it was about 3-4 years ago..
now we see each other also never say hi d.. nvm..
After we got our numbers, we settled down ourselves on the bench.. waiting for our turn..
we waited for almost 1 hour.. and saw 2 JPJ guy walked towards us with their big tummy.. so obviously that's the reason why they're late! Aih government kakitangan is like that one la..
then finally! its my turn! my BF said best is to choose kancil with the light round shape one..
means thats newer one.. so i fast fast run to the round shape light kancil.. xD!
and off we go! first test is up hills.. yeah i managed to do it goooooooood!!!!! =P
then its the parking.. OMG OMG OMG i failed twice on my parking.. hopefully this time i pass le T_T.. i went in the parking slot, did everything Mr Kwan told me.. did all the steps clearly..
and YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO passed my parking!!!!
ok i force myself not to be too happy YET.. cuz there is stil the last one, 3 point turn..
its the easiest but once you're careless you'll fail it! so i also do it slow and steady.. fuhhhhh!
PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 3 PASSED!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT MY P LICENSE LIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COME OUT YAMCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
sorry i'm too happy now ^_____________________________________________^
finally....... for so long i've been waiting.. so long i've been worrying!!! I FINALLY PASSED!
I NEVER WANNA GO BACK TO INMAJU AGAIN.. THOSE MONEY SUCKER THERE SUCKED MY MOM'S MONEY !1@#@#$%#$%$^%&


and again, i'm happy ^^
now so boring morning no people online wan.... T.T

And oh yeah i know what you write thar :P
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket