Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, April 09, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
A very nice and enjoyable Tuesday! =)
Today morning i tried so hard to wake myself up from my super cozy bed.. but just don't know why everytime i'm trying to sleep i'll be more awake, i keep on trying on different sleeping positions to make myself comfortable but just that also used up my sleeping time d.. zZZ..
really, hardly get myself to sleep. unlike last time, once i lie on the pillow, eyes closed, all tugged in, i'll just fall asleep immediately! nowadays maybe i think too much... hmmm.. since the day someone told me something, i feel very hard to sleep d.. haiz.. lol.. T_T thanks to your full-of-hidden-messages messages + my curious brain.. aihhh~
today once i on msn, its roughly about 1 something i guess.. and woah first time smallkid woke up earlier than me wor.. :P he even onlined earlier than me wor! lolz..
wanted to do P license in the afternoon, but oh shi- i forgot Mr Kwan told me that they MIGHT NOT accept pictures in uniform.. i only have uniform pictures mah *look innocently*
somemore MrKwan said maybe they will cut away the uniform part, left small portion of my pics with my face on it only.. then its ok lar.. but who knows the worker there does not allow my picture and say must have a picture in normal attire, not uniform. my mom fed up d cuz i never told her earlier.. *sorry,, forgot ma.* so my mom asked her where can i take passport sized photo, and whats the price.. she said outside there have one shop can take wan.. and its 1 picture 8 bucks.. OMGGGGGGGGGG they better go rob lahhhh! so we have to postponed doing my P license..
After that i got back home, watched the show.. and Ernest sent me his remix songs..
he remix 3 songs inside 1.. kinda nice weiiiiiiii.. haha.. who want i can send.. but still got flaws la..
Chat with someone damn funny one la... he was so surprised that i suddenly speak japanese to him.. LOL.. that one i learnt from my eldest brother's japanese book one ma.. and i guess that's the easiest to say :O... his reactions really damn funny.. lol
i felt tired and went upstairs to rest awhile lo.. and then my phone rang.. i check the fon and saw digi message.. aiyo dont kacau lar..lol when i woke up at 6:10pm.. oh my god 10 minutes late for the show! lol.. that time, i saw eXP's msg.. wow first time wo.. lolz..kinda shock.. but too bad i cant chat with him much lo.. different network ma.. damn expensive one.. -.-''
and i guess that is it! :D

thanks for reading~
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket