Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, April 27, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
i woke up damn late. lol.. due to lack of sleep. i slept at 5 le.. @.@ i broke my record ady.. just don't wanna get my ass of the chair. xD.. so i sleep until 12 its like so reasonable right. *sob*.. my dad was so angry that he scolded me up.. *yawn*..
then after my breakfast, i played computer awhile. i dota-ed with hang aka down4all, zY, shaun, holybo.. not together la for some game. then it was really fun. hahaa..
they all so pro! =P.. now my eyes are half shut. and its just 1 am..
and i skipped my lunch today, not on purpose thou.. play dota until forgot the time liao.. -__-''
and also i wanna diet ma so just skip lo.. ^^.. nothing much i did today.. and someone cannot update his bloggy~! lolz..
dinner was GREAT!!!!!! but have to leave some dish for my brother... *sigh*
and hmm finding stuff to do to keep me occupied for the rest of the night. T_T
my sister said i missed you pulak. -.-''

Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket